Yeah Right !!! Whatevah!!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I don't wanna see you bitch

I wanted to make sure that I won't be late this morning from some of my appointments. I need to see a travel agent at 6:30am. Also there are some things that I need to do and some places that I need to visit. Before those "Kapal Muks" would ruin my plans simply by using the bathroom every morning, I left a note that was addressed to my father, and post it on our bathroom's door. It goes exactly like this “Pa, I need to use the bathroom at around 5-5:30am. Make sure those biatches won't use it during those hours. Mia” How sweet isn't it!?


**Bitches. It's a very male-chauvinist word. I resent it deeply. A person who's a bitch would seem to be mean for no reason. I'm not a mean person. Maybe I'm rude without being aware of it - that's possible.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger maya said…

    the nerve to use your bathroom that way every morning may really piss anyone off.
    take it easy lang.. :)
    hope u were able to meet up with the agent on time.
    ;)

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger day said…

    i agree with maya! had it happened to me, i'd have had a fit and hit the roof the first time...

    i guess that's why my dad does his monkey business when i'm not at home...arrgghhhhhhh!!!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Baby Badz said…

    cool k lang mia! ;)
    ako na lang kakalbo sa gurl na yan!!!

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Hahaha!!! Cool na nga ako eh dahil kay Badong. Funny ka talaga. Thanks guys. The nerve noh and kapal! Hehehe. Teka back to EZ mode =)

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! film editing classes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home