Yeah Right !!! Whatevah!!!

Friday, November 19, 2004

What an Astounding Day

I went to bed early, so I got up early as well. The day seems to be so right. I knew that George would be goin home to spend New Year with me and with his family. I told my self that nothing would change my mood. Even some rude customers or irritating people won't stand any chance of making my day miserable. I was kinda jumpy when I found out about this very good news. George and I were so excited to see and hug hug hug each other again. I am in the mood to go shopping and malling again, and to hear X'mas songs!!! Can't wait anymore but I have to! ! ! eeerrrr well because I don’t have any choice I guess.



We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Lam mo Mia naiinis ako dun sa quote mo .. heheheheh
    Weird ka kasi heheheheh

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger theofficeboy said…

    nakita ko si george, may kasamang babae.. kaso nga lang mas maputi ka.. :D

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Ikaw tlga Jay loko ka noh! At ikaw naman Bicho imbento ko pano mo naman makikita bf ko? nagpunta ka ba sa Japan? Mga Praning! wekekekekek! hehehe.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger maya said…

    aheheheh japayuki kasi talaga si bicho. sideline lang nya yung corporate helpdesk..
    well, at least you won't be having a lonely christmas day..
    "George and I were so excited to see and hug hug hug each other again." --------> hug lang? tsk tsk tsk, mahina itow!

    i like the quote hah... sana i'll find someone who's compatible with my ka-weirdohan!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger day said…

    kung ako sayo mia ndi ako papayag na hug hug hug lng pag-uwi ng bebe ko! hehehe! lamig pa nman! tsk tsk tsk

    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

    - lam ko si taylor lng ang compatible sa weirdness ko! hahaha! =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home